There are several "big" vendors of critical chain software, and then there are the specialty vendors and consultants. Here are the ones I know about.
UPDATED: Aug 2011 - Updated the software list. Feel free to let me know of others in the comments
- Agile-CC from AdeptTracker
- Aurora-CCPM by Stottler-Henke
- BeingManagement2 from Being
- cc-Pulse / cc-MPulse a SourceForce (Open Source) project as of Oct 2010. Formerly from Spherical Angle.
- CCPM+ by Advanced Projects
- Concerto from Realization, Inc
- Exepron, new in 2011
- Lynx by A-Dato
- ProChain from ProChain Solutions
- PSNext from Sciforma
Now, I just need to find a comparison of these products. Anything will do for a start.