Is it me, or are there a heck of a lot of surveys coming out of late? Two came up just recently
- BlogOn and iUpload are doing a survey of business bloggers to find out more about how companies are using blogs. [Strange Attractor]
- KM Group Survey on the interest in creating a legal KM group [via Knowledgeline / Strategic Legal Technology]
- Technorati/Edelman Blogger PR Survey [Added a couple hours later, seen many places]
And over the past few months, I have seen
- Early August: "KMT Survey" from students at UCLA, looking at enterprise and institutional KM and why KM implementations don't always succeed. (link removed at request of author)
- Mid September: a direct request from a marketing student at the U of Zurich on weblogs as marketing instrument (the topic of his thesis).
- Early September: a Corporate blogger survey via a direct email request.
Okay, maybe not that many. But it sure seemed like more. I wonder how effective some of these are in answering the questions that the people have. In at least one case, I found the that questions seemed to be leading me to answer a specific way. And others don't always make sense for someone who is working as a consultant, rather than within a company.