I've been play testing this next version of BlogJet for the past few months. It is a nice extension to what has been a very useful WYSIWYG blogging tool. I am particularly thrilled with its ability to hook directly into the tagging features of my blogging engine, Movable Type.
We are happy to announce the availability of the all-new BlogJet 2.0,
the best blog client for Windows!
Top 5 new features include:
- New user interface. It is easier, more complete, and has themes (looks native on Vista).
- Post management with local cache. Your posts are stored in local cache, so you don’t need Internet connection to access them anymore.
- Instant search. Finding posts is easier because of the instant search, which shows results as you type.
- Tags. Finally, you can tag your posts easily. No more plugins, no more hacks. And if your blog platform supports tags natively (currently only Movable Type 3.3 or later), BlogJet can use them.
- Blog autodiscovery. No more troubles with finding the right API settings — just enter your blog’s address, and BlogJet will configure itself.
- …and many more.
Get it at http://www.blogjet.com!