Teleos and The KNOW Network have announced its 2013 Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) Award winners for the Worldwide awards as well as some of the other regional winners.
The World’s Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises for 2013 are Accenture, Amazon.com, Apple, ConocoPhillips, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Fluor, Google, IBM, Infosys Limited, McKinsey & Company, Microsoft, POSCO, PwC, Samsung Group, Schlumberger, Tata Group, Toyota, Vale S.A., and Wipro Limited. And it is Samsung that took the overall. Read the article for more details about each of the companies and a brief description about why they made the list.
KNOW Network has also announced a variety of other related awards:
- 2013 Global Independent Operating Unit (IOU) MAKE Winners
- Several other reports are only available as PDF from their MAKE Summaries:
- 2013 Americas MAKE Study Executive Summary
- 2013 Asia MAKE Study Executive Summary
- 2013 European MAKE Study Executive Summary
- There’s even a 2013 Iran MAKE Study Executive Summary(!)